Oscar de la Renta
Linear Pearl Drop Earrings | SALE
$138.60 AUD $198.00 AUD
Founding his eponymous fashion label in 1965, world-renowned fashion designer Oscar de la Renta worked under esteemed couturier Cristóbal Balenciaga. His designs are best known for their delicate embroidery and elegant femininity. Linear Pearl Drop Earrings featuring faceted silver atop and pearl detailing at the bottom.
- Measurements: 71 mm x 15 mm
- Post and butterfly backing
Australian and International shipping is available. Learn more.
Have a jewellery emergency? We offer same-day delivery to Sydney metro addresses. Learn more
Gift wrapping available at checkout.
THE FINE PRINT
- Due to the use of hand-cut and natural gemstones, the colour and texture may vary from this product pictured. Each piece is handcrafted and will have a unique appearance.
- No returns are accepted on earrings, fine jewellery, hair accessories or vintage pieces.
- For further information or to ask us a question please use our live chat or contact us.